An unruly airplane passenger attacked a flight attendant because he did not like how she presented his meal choices

Originally published at: An unruly airplane passenger attacked a flight attendant because he did not like how she presented his meal choices | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m sick and tired of these motherfuckin’ passengers on these motherfuckin’ planes! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

22 Likes

Green eggs and ham?

8 Likes

At least sneks don’t care how their mouse choices are presented.

14 Likes

Wait…they serve food on airplanes?

8 Likes

Long ago in the Wayback Times.

500px-MMBT-60’55”

10 Likes

For a given value of “food”.

8 Likes

“What, no cloche? I take your failure to observe basic dining protocol as disrespect! You have offended me, sirrah!”

cloche

6 Likes

Unless you’re on a list…

5 Likes

After hearing of so many incidents of poor behavior on commercial flights, is it possible that airlines maybe could beef up their screening procedures?

4 Likes

complained to the court that the cost of renting Airbnbs while waiting for his case to be adjudicated was “financially burdensome” and asked to be allowed to return home temporarily.

I’m seeing a pattern here, and alcohol at high altitudes is not the common factor.

8 Likes

Is it “men”?

8 Likes

Yeah, I always wonder CA passing me by and giving some folks with box of food. I was never that desperate to eat on a plane, but wonder what I’m missing out on.

4 Likes

After reading the description of the incident, I wouldn’t be surprised if “Andrew Tate” is somewhere in his browser history.

11 Likes

The only time I’ve been served real food on an airplane was taking a military hop back to the US when I was in the USAF. It was a boxed meal, a hoagie with fruit and chips, possibly some other snacks, so not exactly high class fare, yet it was so much better than anything else I’ve ever had on a flight that it’s not even funny. (Not putting it down, it was actually pretty good. I knew the food service crew that made the meals for the flights – good people.)

I was also in the cargo section of a C-141 in a large comfortable web seat with plenty of room even for my 1.93 meter tall frame! Seriously the best flight I’ve ever had.

13 Likes

Eh

5 Likes

an attempt to break into the cabin.

The cockpit?

3 Likes

and complained to the court that the cost of renting Airbnbs while waiting for his case to be adjudicated was “financially burdensome”

Just wait until he gets fined 10s of thousands of dollars. That will show him “financially burdensome”.

6 Likes

Probably less financially burdensome than having to potentially reroute a plane.

1 Like

Or was he one of the pilots? :sunglasses:

2 Likes