An unruly airplane passenger attacked a flight attendant because he did not like how she presented his meal choices

Gourmands are gonna Gorm (Insert Kirk vs. the Gorn pic here)

1 Like

I’m sorry you were on a flight with a meal offered and you’re still angry?

Have you been on a domestic cross country flight in the US sir? They feed you pretzels if you’re lucky!

If you want to get mad about lack of service, go fly on Spirit. Their attendants are trained by Waffle House servers so you’ve got a fair fight.

1 Like

I’ll say this about Waffle House, and by extension, McDonalds: the food quality is consistent. Not great, not terrible, but a consistent mediocre. :slight_smile:
(And I have zero qualms about eating at either place; sometimes, it just hits the spot.)

3 Likes

Ah, so exactly like Tim Horton’s in the US!

The only meal I can recall being served on a flight was in 2000 on Air Mexico. It was a pretty darn good huevos rancheros! I was shocked and delighted. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh yeah those chains have food consistency down even if service is definitely not their strongest suit (even the nicest of servers get worn down by the clientele and the grind in general – there’s a reason Waffle House staff know how to fight).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.