Man accused of "one of the worst displays of unruly behavior we've ever witnessed" pleads not guilty to punching American Airlines attendant

Originally published at: Man accused of "one of the worst displays of unruly behavior we've ever witnessed" pleads not guilty to punching American Airlines attendant | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“She kept pounding her face into my fist again and again! It was terrifying!”

30 Likes

As if air travel weren’t already dangerous and infuriating enough…

5 Likes

It’s past time to have a central database of these morons and place them on the DHS no-fly list. Oh and put their sorry butts in a cage for 3 to 7 years.

8 Likes

She probably lunged for his service weapon.

8 Likes

Another says, “Hsu stated that he became scared because an impact to his head in its current state could cause him severe injury or death.”

The FBI wrote Hsu told them in an interview he was playing football during the time between the brain surgery and the flight.

I really can’t wait to hear that part of the cross-examination…

19 Likes

As much as it sounds like a good idea, the no-fly list is a black box with no accountability, which I don’t like. Gimme some transparency and accountability and I can get on board with it.

27 Likes

My Dear Wife is flying home from Florida today, it’s this type of incident that keeps me away from air travel, and the covidiots, and the maskholes, and the …

22 Likes

Once again:

Dude, you AIN’T White; none of the privilege of White supremacy is going to be extended to you, dumbass.

21 Likes

The DHS list? yes.

I wouldn’t necessarily mind a centralized list that is populated by the airlines themselves of people they’ve kicked off flights, banned, etc. as long as it has accountability and a means of appeal for getting put on the list.

2 Likes

And while they’re at it, they can take off all the Muslims who got put on there for merely being Muslims.

21 Likes

Exactly. Get rid of the unaccountable DHS brown list and replace it with something accountable. The airlines already have their own lists, and they are looking to share them.

Add in a bit accountability and maybe some tar and feathers.

3 Likes

And where’s his helmet? Generally, one wears some sort of protection after brain surgery to allow for the skull bones to knit together again safely.

17 Likes

Even if he somehow managed to find an airliner devoid of witnesses and skate out of everything else; he’s probably going to end up regretting talking to the feds.

The good Popehat has the specifics.

3 Likes

Being able to afford to fly first fucking class doubtless gets him a wee bit of privilege, tho.

7 Likes

Money matters, but not as much as White privilege.

6 Likes

I doubt there will be one. His attorney would be stupid to let him testify with that waiting to be explored.

Expect a good deal of legal maneuvering to get what he said to the FBI suppressed as well.

Yes, of course.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.