Federal charges for woman who punched flight attendant

Originally published at: Federal charges for woman who punched flight attendant | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

17 Likes

Honestly, some days the wing sounds like a great place to be.

23 Likes

Fuck Hispanic Karen.

18 Likes

26 posts were split to a new topic: On sobriety, drugs, and behavior

The motto of the Post-Trump United States should be: Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

7 Likes

…the dead center in the venn diagram of entitlement, rage and delusion.

The best analysis yet! A vortex centered on the alt-right media juggernaut that sucks in anyone that come to close…

7 Likes

Throw away the key.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Given everything that we see on a daily basis, I think that motto can be simplified:

“stupid”… (sigh)

Embarrassed Shame GIF

5 Likes

She can also judge on Ted Lasso.

1 Like

BlockquoteAll at the dead center in the venn diagram of entitlement, rage and delusion.

Sounds like the early 21st century definition of whiteness. Expanding on the idea that whiteness wasn’t so much about skin color as it was about access to privilege, people react hysterically when their privilege is denied or infringed: How dare you step into my private space or tell me what to do; can’t you see how entitled I am? Especially considering that this is what we were all supposed to aspire to, when it’s denied, the reaction, as we can see all around us, is both personally and socially catastrophic.

2 Likes

Here’s my speculation.

They have always been there, and we are just hearing about this because these sorts of police blotters get more coverage by bored social media types.

The airlines are short staffed, and they cancel planes all the time and passengers react inappropriately and childishly to normal business practices such as cancelations, but it would be unfair to blame large conglomerates for trying to make a bit of profit.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.