Another dumb gun-totin' campaign ad came in handy for a Big Lyin' GOP lawmaker

Really want to know how many cows…

cows GIF

5 Likes

But if he shoots all the voting machines - how will he get elected?

Real men don’t need namby pamby milquetoast eye protection. Or to hide their gut with a loose overshirt.

7 Likes

Well, I’ve claimed to be a Real Man™, so, maybe I get a pass?

2 Likes

I’m confused. Is this real life, or are we in some kind of dystopian computer game?

2 Likes

…,Yes

8 Likes

Always.

5 Likes

:notes: Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see… :notes:

Here’s a unicorn chaser; a reminder that the world can be a wonderful place.

6 Likes

what. a. dick.

FTFY…

2 Likes

The cake is a lie.

5 Likes

Damn, where is my portal gun??

1 Like

Unfortunately, outside of Denver and the surrounding large cities, Colorado turns deep red. I have no idea why people surrounded by such natural beauty (plus a bountiful supply of marijuana) are driven entirely by hatred and cowardice. No scary brown people are coming to steal your pickup truck from your ranch in the middle of nowhere, dude, there’s really no reason to center your entire life around guns and prepping.

7 Likes

Yeah, me neither.
I hear you.

This is for those folks (not you!):

7 Likes

that is much better.

1 Like

So with all these audits you’ve personally attended, you have something that resembles some shred of plausible evidence for these claims, right? Sure, we can safely ignore the cases where simple common errors were found, especially as those aren’t nearly as common as the few actual cases of attempted fraud were detected … all of which were for Republicans.

2 Likes

I dunno I heard snorting it can cure COVID. Spread the word…

/Sssssss

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.