Anti-woke author struggles to define woke on TV appearance

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I really wish so many people here weren’t so fucking resigned to letting the far right control the narrative…

12 Likes

OMG, LOL.
Ken Klippenstein on Twitter tonight just dug up a bunch of her cringy fucking tweets and just blind retweeted them. She is CRAZY with a capital C.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein

5 Likes

Such an incredibly entitled asshole.

8 Likes

And Karen with a capital K. Every other tweet was her treating hard-working people like dirt and trying to get them fired. Not at all surprising she’s anti-woke, it looks like she’s incapable of treating anyone with respect. I don’t know her history but she has the distinct air of someone who’s never had to work a day in her life.

6 Likes

ETA: Then there’s the one where she confesses to killing her mother.

6 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

What a ghoul…

7 Likes

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”

― Raylan Givens Justified

11 Likes

Does that work if you walk into a Republican convention?

5 Likes

Reasonable point…

6 Likes

Great quote (and great show).
I used to know this guy - never stayed in touch when I moved out of the bay area - who was always complaining about every single interaction with anyone or with any transaction.
At some point, you’d THINK someone would come to the conclusion that maybe it was their problem, but… no.
Mandel’s lack of self-awareness is astounding.

6 Likes

A fair comment, but it is nice to jam the gears of dupes blindly repeating it.

5 Likes

Ridicule is an effective antifascist technique. Fascists cannot withstand being laughed at.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.