Aphex Twin will be streaming his Warehouse Project show with interactive visuals tomorrow, April 10

it’s likely automated

1 Like

Facebook is a swearword to me. Its no better than a virus, I want nothing to do with it again.

There was a black metal festival in Pittsburgh 2 years ago called Migration Fest that I missed- because they refused to sell tickets at the door, and tickets were only purchasable through Facebook.

When I finally found the promoter’s email and conplained, they berated me and told me to make a Facebook account, and that it wasnt their problem.

Fuck them, fuck facebook, and fuck this massively entitled group of people worldwide that insist on making things only available through facebook.

I’m sick of crap like this

4 Likes

Me neither.

We’ll check it out, thanks! Dinosaur Train is Henson Company, and he’s learning a lot from it. But also that song…

Usually when I finally manage to get the beast to sleep (sometimes over 15 books) my own bed is closer than the liquor cabinet. :infinite_sadness:

youtube-dl and the FB link are your friend

Big fan of Henson Co.'s work…except goddamn Abby Cadabby on Sesame St…that flying school needs to crash with her and her dumb teacher!

Speaking of Henson, Doozers is on Hulu, good engineering/problem solving for toddlers.

Back to Aphex Twin? Nah! Bring on the kid shows!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.