Aphex Twin will be streaming his Warehouse Project show with interactive visuals tomorrow, April 10

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/09/aphex-twin-will-be-streaming-h.html

5 Likes

F*#K YESSSSSSSS!

Finally a musician I care about doing something for shutins

7 Likes

Man, fuck everyone whose sitting around waiting for something to stream. I’m slammed at work and simultaneously stuck with a toddler and a house going off the rails. I never get to sit down and watch anything on my own, but now I have to constantly hear about all this shit that I have to miss.

4 Likes

Im just off as a paid company holiday tomm. I’m still working myself, with a law firm running from my living room during the day, since girlfriend is running remote reception for her work from my place.

I’m just going out of my damn mind only able to go home and work, and groceries. Netflix gets old fast.

5 Likes

You live on a train? Is it Snowpiercer?

4 Likes

There IS a God after all! I’m sorry I ever doubted… oh fuck it… there is no God… but dammit this makes me soooo happy!

3 Likes

I really wish they’d stream it on Twitch though, it’s a much better platform for these type of things and the chat is infinitely more usable.

1 Like

No.

Now imagine this some being screamed over and over again at the top of his voice by a toddler racing in circles around the house on his scooter.

I understand that I’m a bad person, and I did bad things, and this place is my punishment. It’s just that I don’t remember how I died.

10 Likes

This is some good fucking news right here.

I had no idea there were dozens, DOZENS of us!

3 Likes

This is insane! I don’t know how I stumbled upon this treat from mr James. It’s nearly time for the show to begin… Just in time!

Damnit! its not showing on youtube!

There is a vid on facebook link but I’m NOT USING FACEBOOK AGAIN.

Not even for Richard!

Fuck this. Get it on youtube now Richard!

4 Likes

The YouTube stream was blocked:

Video unavailable
This video contains content from [Merlin] Warp Records, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Facebook (which I don’t use either) appears to be the only option. :disappointed: Note that it’s the Manc 2019 show which you may have already seen - I misunderstood that it would be something new. :confounded:

3 Likes

UGH. SCREW MERLIN/WARP RECORDS for disrupting the youtube stream!
The alternate stream on faceferk is buffering like hell and I’m on google fiber. :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t even see the stream on their youtubs page. :’(

Mine was too until I went full screen, and now it’s perfect; I think it’s all the Facebook chat stuff - with just the video itself now it’s working great! :metal: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:

1 Like

just to ensure nobody gets false hope from this preview: this is the disabled video, just you can see the takedown details

What the hell? Does Aphex Twin not own the copyright to his own music?

4 Likes

I hate the face book anyways. I have a 24-core Xeon PC with 30GB of RAM, and leaving a fb page open idle will cause my pc to be sluggish and jerky when I sit down and resume browsing. Just closing the one tab with fb in it WILL RELEASE THIRTEEN GIGABYTES after a few moments! WTF is fb doing with all my ram and cpu?!

2 Likes

If you have Prime, check out Dino Dana…it’s not quite as grating. My toddler loves it, YMMV.

/once the kids go to bed, it’s time for the Fireball Train! Woo woo!

1 Like

I don’t use Facebook either, I just have an “emergency” account for things like this! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes