Aphex Twin releases first track from new album 'Syro'

[Permalink]

That was very nice. I didn’t know anything about “Syro”'s release! Thanks for sharing, I could listen to Aphex Twin all afternoon/night/weekend.

Perhaps the only person on the planet I hope to outlive.
His best stuff remains unreleased.
I mean, fuck. Fuck.
Fuck!

Perfect ear candy. I’m loving this. I didn’t hear this one from his live sets, so it’s completely new. It’s been too long!

Chris Cunningham, where are you? Let’s hope you’re working on the video for this new music.

It’s not as good as ‘funny little man’ tho, is it?
Funy little man! FUNNY LITTLE MAN!!

I don’t know. This is kind of semi-pleasant but nothing earthshattering. This and the ridiculous hype have me pretty much uninterested in picking up the album. I’ve felt the same way about other pioneering artists’ later works.

I like! I heard there was a new track over the weekend, but I didn’t get a chance to listen to it.

I am still waiting - as I have been for the last 14 years - for The Avalanches follow up to their insanely acclaimed “Since I left You”. Rumours of a release go back as far as 5 or 6 years. One is coming. Supposedly this year. Like we are told every year. Do yourself a favour and getchaself a copy if you’ve never heard it:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/3574739/The_Avalanches_-Since_I_Left_You(2000)%5BOriginal_Release-_Eve

I was just thinking that it’s been too long since I had any really good nightmare fuel. I heard a security guard freaked out and quit on the spot during the filming of the video for “Come to Daddy.” I guess the kids in rubber masks were too much for him to handle.

I can’t even imagine what he would have thought about the video for “Rubber Johnny” (note to the uninitiated: Google that one at your own risk).

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.