Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, 50+ more firms tell Trump to leave trans people alone

My trans coworkers show up, do their work, and go home. There is nothing about their gender that matters to our business, and we’re a better company when we have more diversity.

3 Likes

It’s a damned good thing our President is a man that will listen to reason… wait.

3 Likes

Congress shouldn’t have given the power to make this decision to the Executive branch.

Ol’ Trumpy will not take a scrap of notice or heed any advice from ANYBODY. He’s already spouted that he’s the greatest, bestest president EVER - and you can’t argue with that!

Remote brick his iPhone?

2 Likes

Meanwhile Fuckbook is helping right wing fascists get elected all around the world. Fuckerberg is a fascist.

In most cases, they actually are doing something. At least within their own org. They are pledging not to discriminate in decisions related to hiring and career advancement, not to tolerate on-the-job bullying or harassment. That is a big deal. It’s declaring these companies are safe for trans people. It’s declaring that trans people are valued.

(My company is on the list. I know for a fact that we treat discrimination very seriously.)

3 Likes

Not “can’t” but likely won’t. Glad you two are at a better place, I’m sure the company is better off with you too’

1 Like

Definitely a likely won’t. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.