Ardbeg just released a sci-fi scotch-themed comic book and it's surprisingly wonderful

Originally published at: Ardbeg just released a sci-fi scotch-themed comic book and it's surprisingly wonderful | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Whisky, no “e”, when talking about Scotch.

9 Likes

Drink a fifth of it, and suddenly the spelling doesn’t even matter.

7 Likes

Ah, but I was specifically referring to my love for comic books and Irish whiskey. My affectionate for comic books and whisky is only slightly smaller.

9 Likes

YAGpXPd|nullxnull

8 Likes

No discussion of Wimberly is complete without mention of Prince of Cats. If anyone missed it somehow, it’s Wimberly’s Romeo and Juliet by way of Brooklyn streets, focused on Tybalt, and it’s fantastic

2 Likes

Bonfire-flavoured whisky I cannot hack. I’ve got a bottle of Laphroaig in the drinks cabinet my dad gave me as a present (I have a suspicion it was regifted) that makes me shudder when I think of it. It’s vile. Gimme dem speysides and lowlanders.

1 Like

I was introduced to scotch via Laphroaig and Lagavulin, so will happily drink drams that taste like peat bogs, medicine cabinet iodine, and tire fires. That said, the Bowmore expressions are probably the best balanced, and Caol Ila has the most complexity.

4 Likes

Will gladly send you my address to take that off your hands…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.