Are you okay?

As of roughly 30 min I am temporarily not okay. I NEED ESTROGEN!!! I haven’t taken any pills since last night and have been running on fumes all day, guess the tanks empty. At least my appointment’s in a couple of hours.

Also, a giant FUCK YOU to fascists. I had successfully managed to avoid getting a Twitter account up until yesterday. Their relentless transphobic attacks made it necessary so I could more easily keep track of their shit.

20 Likes

Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

15 Likes

Hugs Love GIF by joeyahlbum

16 Likes

I know some good people in there, and some totally awesome ones too.
If you can find me.
(I am not The A-Team…)

Good luck with your day!

15 Likes

Sport Help GIF by NASCAR

Consider us your virtual pit crew.
Good luck today!

15 Likes

@docosc, @Mindysan33, @Tamsin_Bailey, @ClutchLinkey

Thanks. I’ve only got two hours to go, I’ll make it.

Is that a challenge? If so, accepted.

This you?

16 Likes

That is me :metal::sunglasses:

16 Likes

doctor who encouragement GIF

16 Likes

You’ve got a new follower.

17 Likes

Nice :grin:

I’ll do my best not to go all messianic and instead stick to the usual dumb jokes and selfies with the occasional political rant for variety.

17 Likes

Happy So Excited GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

My first follower, Thanks.

16 Likes

Make that 2.

I had successfully managed to avoid getting a Twitter account up until yesterday.

I’ve found twitter to have a pretty decent trans community, and it’s pretty nice once you block the loudest of the terven. Met my fiancee there, in fact. (Twitter is in fact, a trans dating app disguised as social media)

15 Likes

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

I’m good again and the estrogen hit I took hit me quick.

Celebration GIF by Booksmart

17 Likes

Happy Megan Mullally GIF by Will & Grace

13 Likes

I forgot to mention; that apprehension I felt over injecting myself feels silly now. The sensation in my muscle post injection was far more intense, though not painful, than the injection itself. It helped to have someone guide me through the process, so when the time came I didn’t even hesitate and just stuck it in and barely even felt it.

13 Likes

The anticipation is often more intense than the experience.

11 Likes

I’ve had some calls and PMs over the last 24 hours concerning the gang violence that spread from Juarez west to the greater Tijuana area (including Rosarito and Ensenada).

Of course, the US media is hyping it as full-scale war but seriously, it’s mostly personal grudges between gangs and against the authorities who are trying to stop it. Like in the USA, it’s too many guns and folks who couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn, so innocents are caught in the crossfire.

I am fine. Things are quiet here.

19 Likes

24 Likes
18 Likes