Argument over marijuana leads to hit-and-run

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/13/argument-over-marijuana-leads.html

2 Likes

7 Likes

Don’t do this at home kids…

2 Likes

Is this that “reefer madness” I keep hearing about?

2 Likes

What happened to hanging around the house and having a light snack?

4 Likes

So, uh… the only reason that this post exists is to prompt us to watch a guy get smashed by a car? That seems pretty shitty.

4 Likes

A few thoughts:

• don’t steal that dude’s weed
  • seems like, based on his cough, he needs to lay off the weed
  • seems like the cars already crashed into each other based on the debris on the ground
  • if you steal someone’s weed, maybe like, leave before they can hit you with the car
  • seems like if they smoked the weed they’d be a bit more chill and things wouldn’t have escalated. maybe they should have just fired up the bong and had a few hits while they talked it out.
2 Likes

I’ll take a pass on watching the video, but… message received: Never argue over pot (of all things) with someone who has immediate access to a large vehicle.

Obvious prediction, that little fucker’s going down.

Second point…with recreational weed selling for sometimes less than $10 a gram in California, is this really something to get that hopped up about (stolen weed, not vehicular assault)?

edited for clarity though it’s still stupid

3 Likes

the lack of empathy in some of the comments here and a lot of comments to that tweet are very discouraging and sad.

1 Like

Agree copletely. Faith in humanity back to un-restored.

Seriously. This is horrifying.

1 Like

Or anywhere, really. I hope the injury wasn’t as bad as it looked, but it’s entirely possible it was even worse. The only good thing about this story is no one pulled a gun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.