Arizona high school student's racism even offends Arizona

12 Likes

Wow, who cares? Why is this even need?

1 Like

Sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something. And work on the grammar a bit, why donā€™tā€™cha.

15 Likes

Good for themā€¦ They should have the freedom to say or do whatever they want to without a bunch of idiots jumping on them.

Itā€™s a big deal over nothingā€¦ People need to get over all the PC crap.

2 Likes

Gawdā€¦ did someone post this to storm front or some shitā€¦ Jesusā€¦

30 Likes

Last post 3 mins ago Joined 8 mins ago

17 Likes

Last post 3 mins ago Joined 8 mins agoā€¦

4 Likes

36 Likes

Iā€™m telling you, I think storm front is watching this blog now and sends some trolls out every time some stupid racist says some stupid thing and BB notes it.

9 Likes

They are all snowed inā€¦

Nothing to do, but do the inter-webbingā€¦

9 Likes

Well, so is half the eastern seaboard, and you donā€™t see the rest of us going over to storm front to take a big rhetorical dump on their discussion, do you? No. We mock them via animated gifs in our own forumsā€¦

15 Likes

When faced with concrete factual information the Racists start screaming and cryingā€¦

6 Likes

Bingo!

5 Likes

In that spirit, Iā€™d like to use the self-same freedom to say that you, sir, are a dick.

44 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

Well, didnā€™t you know? Things ARE getting really really hard for white people these days!

17 Likes

17 Likes

I guess I feel sorry for stupid racist teens. They were probably born into the wrong family in the wrong state, and without the character trait or genetic predisposition or luck or whatever you want to call it that makes some people rebel against whatever they are taught (not that that is an especially lucky trait to have in much of life)