Arkansas governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders signs law making her taxpayer-funded travel a state secret

Originally published at: Arkansas governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders signs law making her taxpayer-funded travel a state secret | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Good ol’ small government!

10 Likes

Tracking the tail number could be a start, and there might be other data that could be harvested. The Elon-tracker lists the fuel consumption, but I don’t know if that’s an estimate or actual data. Some telemetry might include the number of people on board.

10 Likes

taking a page out of Ron DeSantis’ playbook. his traveling all over the country to be a fascist running for president is all off the books.

7 Likes

As far as you can see it’s getting smaller all the time!

7 Likes

I guess the LumpyPillow Guy can’t afford to give her rides now.

I don’t see why she wants this a secret.

ETA: Doh! I mixed her up with another corrupt freeloading governor.

9 Likes

Sarah’s on the grift, just like her grifting father was. Where does the rotten apple fall? Not far from the rotting tree.

8 Likes

Not big enough to protect people from abuse and corruption but small enough to get into your bedroom and your body.

9 Likes

Composer Frank Wilhoit’s succinct definition of conservatism is applicable, as always: "Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

8 Likes

Them: We need stronger surveillance laws. If you’ve got nothing to hide, you’ve got nothing to fear.

Also them: You have no right to know what your elected representatives are doing on your dime.

7 Likes

How could this even be legal?

2 Likes

It’s a classic. “Rules for thee; but not for me”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.