Arrest warrant issued for disgraced yoga tycoon Bikram Choudhury

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/25/arrest-warrant-issued-for-disg.html

2 Likes

Looks like he’s practicing Downward Spiral.

42 Likes

“he claims in the video above that women are clamoring to pay him $1,000,000 for a single drop of his sperm.”

He might want to call those gals and seal the deal, because it sounds like he could use it.

11 Likes

Maybe he can offer a BOGO to sweeten the deal. (Although I can’t imagine all that hot yoga will do anything positive for your sperm count.)

6 Likes

He must really be sweating this one.

13 Likes

Super sperm like that I bet one dose will do you. You don’t want to get someone double pregnant.

6 Likes

I don’t see the big deal here. So what if he’s on the hook for 6-8 drops of semen? I could produce that much in my sleep!

4 Likes

You’re sure that isn’t urine? You aren’t getting any younger, you know.

5 Likes

It’s that hot mess yoga.

3 Likes

Not if he’s practicing…

… YOGA!

Breath in… relax.

I guess that standing on ladies in a room heated to oven-temperatures doesn’t pay what it used to.

1 Like

This image is so disturbing. I mean, what kind of animal doesn’t set their camera’s white balance when they go inside?

14 Likes

3 Likes

Better? It’s a fill flash*, so if the color of the room light doesn’t match the cool xenon light, it’s hard to color correct because different areas need different correction.

(* observe shadow on wall to the left of his torso)

1 Like

“Calling women with offers of providing semen” probably isn’t the best idea for a guy who already owes millions of dollars in sexual harassment claims.

6 Likes

The Republican party are already asking him to run.

4 Likes

I feel like this belongs in the <a href=“https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/v-victory-v/71196"target=”_blank">Victory thread.

4 Likes

Fortune favors the bold!

Wow! He could really blow a wad!

I mean it’s “better,” but nothing really will ever make this truly better, will it? Good call on the flash; thank goodness since the iPhone™ has a color-balanced flash such atrocities will never happen again.