Arrested for same crime, in newspaper white suspects get yearbook photos, black suspects get mugshots

I have. And IIRC, it’s NOT EVEN A PHOTO OF MICHAEL BROWN. It’s a photo of somebody else entirely that was used to advance the “Michael Brown Was A Thug” narrative (and, for that matter, posted by a police officer).

Even though, btw, guns would have been completely legal for Michael Brown to possess at that time. You can’t use a photo of a person holding a gun in a photo to prove that they’re a bad person who deserved to die, unless you’re prepared to do that for ALL people who hold guns in photos. And if you do that, the usual suspects any time a gun control debate starts here will probably have words for you.

3 Likes

And because you deserve to hear this too, so you stop spreading the lie: The photo of “Michael Brown” with a gun? Isn’t him.

I’m not sure it’s necessarily indicative if it is, nor what Treyvon Martin giving the finger in a photo is supposed to prove either.

3 Likes

I managed to sneak a photo of me giving the finger to the camera into my high school yearbook. #thuglife

Can’t shame some people.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.