Artist envisions Elon Musk's self-described "demon mode"

Originally published at: Artist envisions Elon Musk's self-described "demon mode" | Boing Boing

1 Like

Musk has named this child, “Tau Techno Mechanicus”? I wonder if he is ready for a visit from the Games Workshop Copyright Lawyers? Just what 40k needs is a high profile Nazi attaching themselves to the community.

7 Likes

Games Workshop is owned by a company called TGD, which stands for Total Global Domination.

I think through hardcore suing to protect their oft-stolen ideas… :thinking:

Lawyer Wars: In the dark future, there are only billable hours.

10 Likes

does he look straight into the mirror and say

It’s morbin’ time!

2 Likes

“Demon mode” also known as being an abuser. People beed to stop indulging this infant.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Correction, Elon Musk’s eleventh child, his third with Grimes.

8 Likes

Demon Mode? Oh, you mean Dickhead Mode.

3 Likes

craiyon_101459_Elon_Musk_terrible_twos_baby_tantrum

Elon Musk terrible twos baby tantrum

4 Likes

“Demon” mode = ADULT TEMPER TANTRUM

45 and Musk are prime examples of what happens when rich White people raise their kids like they are Veruca Salt, and then those kids get old.

9 Likes

Come on giant squirrel attacks! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

We can only hope for a similar outcome
200w

4 Likes

Oh, I do.

4 Likes

Isn’t the Warhammer 40k franchise all about technology worshipping fascists and their god-emperor?

3 Likes

Yes, but as many of these things, it is presented as a parody or warning. Not as a model…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Meh. It’s all backstory retconned to explain the knights, orcs, elves and undead miniatures in the tabletop with space opera weapons.

4 Likes

If Musk does think he’s the God-Emperor, he’s going to have 21 progeny, and then let the chaos gods scatter them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.