Artist paints their 5-year-old son's fantastic sea monster drawing

I would call you a parasite stealing from the mouths of children but I guess your the one putting food in their mouths if anyone has the right it’s you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Life experience of every Studio Arts student.

5 Likes

Asking first really would make the difference…

3 Likes
  1. Where does it say he destroyed or painted on top of his kid’s drawing? Last I heard “digital render” doesn’t require paper, whatsoever.

2. I see a lot of adults projecting adult thinking onto a kid. Maybe, instead of being insulted, the kid is proud of being able to help dad. I know kids that would brag about that.

4 Likes

I dig it. I hope you got her many purple crayons.

3 Likes

It’s about time she starts pulling her weight, we’re not a charity after all.

I’m sure you can start extracting rent soon… Maybe set up a patreon account and get that child to work at a young age, producing art. After all, children were the ones who made the choice to be born into this world… /s

She’s not even 2 yet… Do you really expect her to start materially contributing to the household at not quiet 2 years old?

I seriously hope you are joking, because that’s a fucking bleak way to look at raising children.

I have to wonder if there is anything I could post that was outlandish enough for you not to take it seriously. I registered her in the municipal snow clearing squad for this winter btw, that should fetch a pretty penny, mwahahaha.

Okay… sorry I took your comment seriously…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.