Artist steals top 1-inch piece of England's tallest mountain

Woah woah woah, I am Geraint! Who are you?

I actually did move down Saaaff in the end - met a girl from Newbury and I’ve lived there for 8 years or so now…

Not married though :smile:

I’m racking my mind trying to think who you could be!

Ah, I misread your last post, thought your were verifying the characteristics of the guy I was describing, but now I’ve re-read I realise you were describing yourself. I’m Joel (as you know from the PM). Further proof that Bangor is in fact the centre of the known universe!

I didn’t even consider it might be you because you said you grew up in Caernarfon, and I thought you came from Nazareth!

Excellent tune. Can you believe Shane is still alive?

1 Like

Yeah, I liken it to Mr Croup from Neverwhere. Pointless destruction of stuff that people may never miss, but dangit I’m gonna eat this ming vase cause I am a jerk.

If I till my garden, that’s fine. If I till my garden because it is an ancient burial site then I am an ass.

2 Likes

I believe that Pickled Punks can last for decades, if not centuries, without significant deterioration.

3 Likes

And has outlived Kirsty MacColl, Joe Strummer and Philip Chevron. He is presumably indestructible.

2 Likes

When he was touring with the Popes a friend of mine watched him eat a steak then projectile vomit it into a bucket.

We need to harvest his liver DNA, stat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.