At least 12 states inflated coronavirus testing count or deflated deaths

Well, Dolt 45, Turtle and the GOP have done a sterling job of trying to dispose of that pesky democracy moniker.

2 Likes

This is mass murder by negligence. And any MAGAT who tries to say “But… But… But… CHINA!!!” can shut the fuck up.

5 Likes

What are the 12 states? The article only mentions 6 or 7 + DC.

Neither country realizes it, but China and America are pretty much the same country at this point.

I’m wondering how any meaningful conclusion can be drawn from that new data, given that "at least 12 states… deflated deaths."

Gee, I wonder why thy’d do that? Couldn’t be the Trump Administration threatening to hold back essential funding could it?
I’m sure they’ve learned their lesson by now. /s

As Trump muses that states are inflating death counts as he has done recently, you can pretty much guarantee the opposite if true.

2 Likes

Would this suit you?

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/a6f23959a8b14bfa989e3cda29297ded

From the BCCDC.

1 Like

Nope. China is run by educated, intelligent people who understand science, history, and economics. It also hasn’t bankrupted itself waving its Freedom Penis around and ejaculating lead all over the world for twenty years.

1 Like

UK will do what they are bloody told. Half the world is an imperial client state of The US, they will too.
Jakarta!

2 Likes

Boy, that is a nasty insult to China.

It also seems to assume that if you have it and live, then you’re okay, rather than being permanently impaired and an easy mark for some other illness to finish you off.

Seems, I said. I’m no mind-reader. Not even the fairly obvious ones.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.