Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Those assholes don’t deserve to use hacker terminology

6 Likes
20 Likes

“Where are all these rats coming from? Surely it isn’t through our open door (policies)!”

7 Likes

Why yes, all of the people who said they wanted to hang you meant they wanted to hang out with you and have a cold one :anguished:

13 Likes

just going to set this here–

29 Likes

Do you think they still believe that this data exists? Is Trump supposed to just be waiting to release all this data until 2024?

2 Likes
8 Likes

This letter was published on 13Jan2020, when Trump[ was still president.

3 Likes

Right and obviously Trump didn’t release any incriminating data on Dems at that time, so my question is whether these idiots still think that Trump still has the incriminating data somehow and chose not to release it then, or whether they realized that Trump never had any data like that because it doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

People will still follow rapture cult leaders after repeated failures in rapture-predicting, so I don’t see why this would be any different. There’s always an excuse, and the rubes will always buy it.

9 Likes

What does this mean?

The police initially tried to use commands and a flash-bang device to communicate but took the man into custody after he allegedly refused to move.

I’m reminded of the beginning of Heat.

Waingro:
Get back. [The terrified guards don’t move] Get back! [They still don’t move] Get back!! [Waingro pistol-whips the first guard over the left shoulder]

Michael:
Hey slick, see that sh*t comin’ outta their ears? They can’t fucking hear you! Cool it!

4 Likes

U.S. District Judge Sean P. Flynn ordered Brown detained, but called it a difficult decision. He emphasized that it was not due to Brown’s political beliefs or his ownership of weapons.

“You made a specific threat to law enforcement,” the judge told Brown. “And that’s something I can’t ignore.”

How the fuck was that a difficult decision?

Appointment Date: August 01, 2018

Ohhhh!

20 Likes

Speaking of…
(I thought maybe this was already here somewhere… no?)

The committee … now seeking information from right-wing provocateur Ali Alexander, the leader of Stop the Steal

14 Likes

Let me reread that one part again…

using a unique company logo one man had on his jacket during the insurrection

18 Likes
14 Likes

awww come on daily beast. what was the logo!?

i am super impressed that average everyday people have been tracking these folks down. i remembered to do laundry this week, but i somehow missed going grocery shopping. yup. those are my accomplishments.

17 Likes

Subpoena date has come and gone…

"Steve Bannon has informed the House committee investigating the US Capitol riot that he will not cooperate with their subpoena to provide related documents, according to a source familiar with the matter. The source characterized Bannon’s response as saying he “stands with Trump.”

“Another source confirmed Bannon responded, as did former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows. The source would not characterize Meadows’ response. It is not clear if the two others – Kash Patel and Dan Scavino – have responded.” -CNN

They are laughing at Congress until Congress gets serious and arrests them.

Traitors gonna traitor.

21 Likes

Surely the congrescritters are not surprised at this? These guys and their pals have already demonstrated their utter contempt for rule of law and democratic processes. This is just more of the same shit they have been doing, and also says they actually think the fascists will regain control in 2022.

20 Likes

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

18 Likes

Totally OT, but what is that from? Guy looks insane!

5 Likes