Awesome dad transforms infant daughter's sleep-suit into NASA astronaut space-suit

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/07/awesome-dad-transforms-infant.html

7 Likes

Every baby needs dis.

4 Likes

able to withstand hard vacuum with ungloved appendages? - brain-melting cuteness ray? - a l i e n

4 Likes

not sure, I like this alien sleep-suit - even more spacey

2 Likes

The helmet is shopped?

1 Like

you’re questioning the helmet but not the space walk?

: P

5 Likes

No, I’m a dad, I know babies get into everything.

12 Likes

To be fair, how could you look at that and NOT see a NASA space suit? :wink:

7 Likes

soooo… he slapped 3 patches on it?

4 Likes

You’re complaining? Let’s see your space suit, Buzz.

6 Likes

Suit needs an @Brainspore 's poo monkey.

7 Likes

ha! I’m nowhere near winning the “Awesome Dad” title… you can ask my kids…

3 Likes

We used one of these to avoid the “infant startle” (anither of thos weird biological quirks you just don’t hear about until you have a baby) too, and i can attest, a built in waste removal mechamism would be most welcome. Geting a baby in and out for diaper changes is challenging. Also some kind of temperature contol system would be nice, these things are necessary in summer, but are like a superdiesel snowsuit, amd our baby inherited the sleep sweats from her dad…

3 Likes

You’re just three iron-on patches from owning a “World’s Best Dad” coffee mug.

8 Likes

I’m just trying to stay ahead of the dishes and laundry.

2 Likes

I was enjoying reading this story until I noticed that this was his daughter and then I was sad because I then knew that she would only be able to go 7/10th the way into space.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.