Baby panda insists on hugging zookeeper's leg

Originally published at: Baby panda insists on hugging zookeeper's leg | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Thank you for all of the cuteness and good things that still exist in this world that help me forget about all of the human piles of excrement that make this existence just terrible and otherwise un-bear-able.

10 Likes

That’s a camouflage instinct but it really only works when they try to hide at formal events.

13 Likes

Are they sure it is “hugging”???

1 Like

I wish this happened to me.

6 Likes

The music really sells it. But I find myself being unsympathetic towards the poor human, repeatedly shouting “put down the branches, clear your schedule, and play with the panda you heartless fool!” I’m sure his job requires a degree of professionalism I couldn’t muster.

2 Likes

needs a yakkity sax remix

2 Likes

He needs a Panda Cub Carrier on his back so that he can get his work done while the cub enjoys being close to his favorite human.

6 Likes

I would worry that might anger panda parents. They may be cute and cuddly, but they are still rather large animals with the instinct to protect their young.

I do remember a Benny Hill scene reminiscent of this.

2 Likes

Almost bamboozled by the bamboo, but not quite.

4 Likes

Nanny Mei leaps in to action

10 Likes
5 Likes

That looks like absolute panda-monium

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.