Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Kassandra's Complex

“Post-launch temporal shift, also known as ‘ship lag’. Don’t worry, it happens a lot to new crew members. The nagbot module was was installed for exactly this reason!”

2 Likes

“So get this: as a gag, I change all the airlock codes. Right? And then…um. Crap, are we live?”

CURRENT STATUS:      ACTIVE
    ORDER PROCESSING:    ONLINE
    SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 2017-01-23 08:00:00 -0500
    INCARNATION:         0x237302b691f944ea1a08920a9da616f0df18c55b

2 Likes

“No, Mom, I can’t right now I’m at work. Ugh, you know what? Fine. Hold on.”

CURRENT STATUS:      HIBERNATION
    ORDER PROCESSING:    OFFLINE
    INCARNATION:         0xed2fe7377ab50ffe0463eabe738ff027d9137c7a

3 Likes

I’ll try and run the numbers over lunch today and get round 2 up later this evening. The simulator isn’t nearly as finicky as the parser and I’ve been testing it in the background all week long to confirm accuracy.

4 Likes

Latest improvements:

• additional submissions now show the order set that they have overwritten
  • an @mention to Kassandra should be sufficient: check/submit options are no longer needed.
  • nag posts will also contain an indication of how much time remains before deadline
  • additional expansion of personality modules
  • several additional background improvements to make life easier for the GM
4 Likes

A test:

@kassandra yo!
something
end

1 Like

A second test:

@kassandra sooo
about that thing?
end

@Kassandra
how about this?
end

Oh yeah? What if I @mention you, buddy? @messana

1 Like

This is passingly weird @kassandra @messana

Double checking, all repair kits purchased this round will be at the lower juice cost. right?

Correct! Repair costs for the round are now 45Ʉ and will be calculated as such when round 8 runs.

Gracias, I knew it would be because turns and all, but it’s a foggy sunday morning.

"Don’t tell the mammals! Don’t tell the mammals! For Herpeton’s sake, don’t tell…

Wait a sec. Aren’t you a… mammal…?"

GASP!!

2 Likes

Why would you say that! Of course I am. Look, two nipples, right? Two! Umm… where’d that go… Aha! Here they are!

2 Likes

“Huh. So that’s what nipples look like.”

1 Like

They do? Great!

Uh I mean of course they do!

eyes narrow

“Okay, see here. Don’t tell the… er… other mammals about the Repair Facility. Why not? Well, look, they’re soft and emotional and squishy and they’re thinning my… that is, our profit margin, especially that goddamned potato guy, and what have they ever done for you? Have they ever embraced you for your… true nature?”

1 Like

I think that potato guy has 37 nipples. What a freak.

2 Likes

“We told him that sunbathing under that thin Martian atmosphere was dangerous… not nearly enough protection from solar and cosmic radiation, and would he please apply a higher SPF, but the vain asshole would just laugh and mix up a fresh daiquiri. See why we wanted to teach him a lesson? So now he’s got that sun-kissed glow and all those mutant nipples and he blames me. So don’t tell him about the Repair Facility!”

3 Likes