Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - pregame

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ping! @davide405 @bizmail_public @penguinchris @mister44 @peregrinus_bis @FerrisWheeler @miasm @newliminted @ratel @old

Settin’ up a brand new door game in the Badass Space Dragon spirit. We would be remiss if we didn’t extend a friendly pseudopod of invitation for another romp in Charybdis.

If y’all are interested and have the time, we’d love to have you aboard. Registration is at that booth over yonder. Still a few days to make a character before the space train leaves the station!

8 Likes

And the invitation above also applies to y’all as well @glutnix @kingannoy @medievalist @samsam @agfish @wisconsinplatt as you’ve all gone on these sorts of adventures in the past.

Now who am I missing?

1 Like

@Felipe_Budinich @cha0tic @agies @zogstrip @sam

?

2 Likes

@popobawa4u

Herinomoose Farnsworth is trying to make it to the ship before the door closes…he knows he should have valeted but he always parks out in the long term parking…

3 Likes

Remind me which asteroid do I ping my expression of inclusion off to get in on this?

8 Likes

lemme think lemme think lemme think (I love the artwork)

1 Like

Most interested. Can commit.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, was that a faux pas on my part creaking the mausoleum doors?

2 Likes

Alas, a brand new SMH* means I couldn’t honestly commit to the time, but I’m very appreciative of the invite! Hopefully I’ll have some time to spectate.

* Shrieking Milk Hole

6 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thanks! I think.

3 Likes

You’re so much kinder! We called ours a Screaming Meat Sack.

Congrats, by the way.

3 Likes

Please stand by for integration testing…

1 Like

After a few unexpected obstacles, integration testing is successful!

This topic was automatically closed after 155 days. New replies are no longer allowed.