Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Four

Well now I decided to go to the Citadel on Mission1 but for some reason when I told this to Cougar I found myself with Stretch’s head in my hands and, well, I decided to shove a screwdriver up his right nostril.

Now I’m not one with hacksmarts but the data that came out just naturally made sense to me. It was as if I had a flashback and the numbers hit me (34.1518792 -118.3393148) - all of a sudden I was a child again. Dad was driving. We were on our way to the Warner Brothers studios. I had just asked “If it’s Olive Way then why is it lined in palm trees instead of olive trees?” As we crossed S Hollywood way we got t-boned. I didn’t black out, but I wish I had.

I would recommend Cougar clear this up - maybe add a “N/A - other mission” option to the follow-up questions. Or maybe she sees some hidden potential in me. Like, if I could just open my sliding door and look inside myself I’d see a budding mechanic trying to grow.

I’m going to get back to the Auction block and I recommend you all do, too. The firepower is open to all and we’ll need it, there are still a couple weapons left without bids.

5 Likes