Badass Dragons of the Wasteland: UAW Repairs Thread

Are you sure?

To get me and Junior up to 75% is 63 RP alone…

OOC: So, is the number of repair points a mechanic can fix static, or is this based on some stat?

Their repair limit is 3x their max HP. Work done on themselves counts against the limit too.

1 Like

OOC: OK I updated http://jsfiddle.net/gwwar/9Ly8W/embedded/result/ to show RP available for others assuming that the mechanic repairs themselves for full HP. So for example, Bill has 93 total RP and has 71 RP left to spend on the convoy.

Edit: I added two new fields that shows the sum of damage and repair points available of users visible on the graph. This should help guesstimate, as this repair system is rather complicated. If someone adds a Foreign/Domestic flag to the spreadsheet I could probably come up with something better.

2 Likes
  1. Need 10RP to get from 33 to 43 (75%)
  2. Need 14RP to get from 43 to 57 (100%)
  3. Please take these 5 LP from me.

Nervous Mike - Feeling pretty damaged

I’m at 11HP now, I need 24HP to get up to 75% then Clank can hopefully do the last 11HP and bring me back up to 46HP.

1) 24
 2) 11
 3) 5LP

Bertie Gomez here

For me,

1. 12 RP to get from 36 to 48 (75%)
  2. 29 RP to get from 36 to 65 (100%)
  3. 5 LP donation to the brothers and sisters of UAW.

I’m okay with a 75% repair, 'cause I think I’ll be okay with that amount for this round, si el Artífice quiere.

1 Like

Honey calling :wink:

Currently at 17 HP. I sat out on getting repairs last round and now it’s up to you lovely mechanics to help us out. Hope you can!

1. 9 HP to get to 75% (26 HP)
  2. 8 HP to get to 100% (34 HP)
  3. Of course I’ll donate! 5 HP for the hat kind sirs! (If I have anything left over after any necessary upgrades, I’ll donate those too)
1 Like

Let it also be noted that @blckjckdavey hasn’t been seen round these parts for 4 days…

I know that guy. I’ll get him on board for this Round, never fear.

So far the thread totals are:

166 total RP available

151 total RP needed up to 75%

97 total RP needed up to 100%

Obviously this is a greater sum that we can repair completely, so we need to prioritize. I suggest that anyone on mission 1 be repaired to 100%, everyone else can do their missions at 75% (hopefully!)

This is open to debate, but we need to come to a consensus within the next 24 hours.

If we cannot agree, The UAW will repair the Champions of the Citadel to 100%.

Edit: so long as the GM’s will to let me undo this post, I will have additional RP available…

Seeing as there has been no protest, I have updated this post with +9 RP.

GM’s please note my current HP : 22 / 31

There’s quite a few people yet to post here, too. @patrace, for one, and Momo’s car is pretty beat up.

We need to hear from UAW #3

There are two Drivers going to the Citadel who are limited to 75% repairs anyhow.

1 Like

I’m at 21 of 31. Getting me to 24 (75%) isn’t ideal but I’ll take it and press a little harder on the gas to avoid troubles this go round.

Of course, stepping on the gas so hard is how I got into these troubles in the first place, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Momo: Any of you young ones willing to help out an old lady with a dinged up ride? I don’t know how I managed to do so much damage, this always happens when I forget my glasses.

5 Likes

Bill unpacks his dent puller, and whips up a batch of Bondo…

I needed some R&R and a stiff drink. Who needs repairs? I repaired myself (14 RP) up to 100%. I have 70 RP available. I work alone and need those LP’s up front.

1 Like

How 'bout that! Micky McKinley, as I live and breathe!

Just when another wrench would be most useful.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah, I know that guy. Had to kick some RL distractions outta his hands. People were cryin’ for Mechanical help.

1 Like

Excellent! With the additional 70 RP that brings our totals up to:

236 Total RP vs 248 MHP needed for everybody to reach 100%, and since some of the PC’s are ridein’ dem’ durn’ furrin’ cars we can safely assume that everyone has reached MHP or as close to it as possible.

50LP were donated towards the UAW, but it’s only right that Micky McKinley a.k.a “Sponge” gets a fair share, so take these LP’s Micky…

Hands over 16LP

round #4 repairs are now resolved

3 Likes