Badass Dragons of the Wasteland: UAW Repairs Thread

5 Likes

Round 5 repair requests are now being taken.

Please use this format:

1. Foreign or Domestic

2. Repair Points (RP) needed to get 80% Max Hit Points (MHP)

3. RP needed to get to 100% MHP

4. Any Mod’s you would like installed

5. Any donations that you would like to make to the UAW (repairs and mod’s are free and donations are optional, but appreciated!)

Current UAW RP’s available: 186

EDIT: 2) 75% increased to 80%

1 Like

edit- withdrawn and updated.

1.) Domestic
2.) 20 RP needed to get to 75% (33/44)
3.) 11RP needed to get to 100%
4.) I’d like to install the Acid Mud Gun (+5FP) I picked up after Round 3.
5.) 10 LP to the machine spirits of the UAW (donation).

Cheers,
Wiz

1. for tax purposes, domestic. For games ones, foreign,

2. 16 Repair Points (RP) needed to get 75% Max Hit Points (51HP)
    2a) 20 Repair Points (RP) needed to get 80% Max Hit Points (55HP)

3. 17 Repair Points (RP) needed to get from 75% to 100% Max Hit Points (68 HP) if anyone knows how to repair artisanal handmade bespoke Italian coachwork.
    3a) 13 Repair Points (RP) needed to get from 80% to 100% Max Hit Points (68 HP)

4. Borg-Warner T56 gearboxes, as originally designed for first-generation Dodge Vipers, +15SP increase

5. 5 LP

2 Likes

3 Likes
  1. Foreign

2. 28 RP to get up to 66 (80% HP)

3. 17 RP to get up to 83 (100% HP)

4. TBD

5. 8LP

Attention! There is some newly-breaking news which will affect Repairs! Check it out!

2 Likes

So if I have +15 max HP and I have 30 damage currently does that mean I now have to repair 45 hp or do I still only have to repair 30hp?

Also as far as the whole 75% thing, am I taking 75% of the original max HP or 75% of the new max HP?

Imagine HP as simply representing the amount of damage you can withstand, rather than representing a percentage of a hypothetical perfect condition. You always want your MaxHP to increase. Suppose the old Knife, whose MaxHP is 53, is parked next to the new Knife, whose MaxHP has been increased +15 to 68HP. If both cars still have their current HP at 23, then both can currently absorb exactly the same number of bullet hits before exploding. The only difference is that the new Knife can repair up to a higher maximum. So you could repair the same 30HP you were planning to before, and you’d be in the same level of strength you’d have been if you’d repaired up to your old Max of 53HP. But now, you have the option of taking it all the way up to 68 instead of stopping at 53. And at 68, you can take more punishment before exploding.

If you refer to the “75% thing” meaning Repairs, well, the Mechanics who were limited to 75% repairs have now been boosted to 80%. And since your MaxHP has been lifted by +15HP, that means your repair limit has gone up too. If previously a Mechanic could only fix you up to 75% of 53, then they could only fix you up to 40HP. Now they can fix you up to 55HP, if they have the Repair Points to do it.

2 Likes

Right, let me get my head around this!

1. British (the modern sort, not the nasty lot that shot at and taxed everybody, eh?!)

2. 30 RP to get to 80% of MaxHP (43 HP)

3. 10 RP to get to 100% of Max HP (53 HP)

4. Nothing to mount. As it were.

5. 5 LP to the UAW.

On the basis that my participation in Mission 1, which unfortunately fell during the period the old TCB went belly-up, allowed Perky to gain +15HP MaxHP, taking her shapely lines to 53 MaxHP (38+15 Mission 1 MaxHP bonus).

Despite the punishment, Perky’s lovely paintwork actually came out of the Citadel unscathed. That, ladies and gentlemen, is style in spades.

3 Likes

Okay then, if I understand the parameters correctly here

1. Domestic

2. 32 RP to get to 80%

3. 13 RP to 100%

4. +5FP Acid Mud Gun to mount

5. 10LP to the UAW

Do we really want to use this thread?

Wouldn’t it be less confusing (for those what is managing the spreadsheet) to create a new combined shopping/repairs thread for Round 5?

What we should do is have a space for all conceivable choices and decisions on the entry form. That’s what we’re working on at this very moment.

One thing I’ll remind people of is that they should wait until new missions and shopping/repair options go up before they decide what they want to do.

And those things will be going up very soon today!

1 Like
  1. Domesticated
  2. Currently at 75%
  3. 7 to 100%
  4. I picked up a rail gun that needs mounting. Over on the passenger side of the hood would be nice.And then this nice auto rifle that I just bought, front passenger quarterpanel maybe? And these armored plates that I expect to fall off at the slightest use of the railgun. But that’s a problem for another day.
  5. 8LP to the fellows in the robes holding those hubcaps out like that. Where did those guys get those robes anyway?

I need some patching up, bullet sink that I am.

1. Jeep’s gotta be domestic, even with south-of-the-border mods.

2. 18 RP needed to get 80% (52) Max HP

3. 31 RP needed to get to 100% (65) MHP

4. Need my new transmission installed, no doubt,

5. I’m tired of soaking up damage, and really need that armor from the shop, so it doesn’t leave me with much LP, especially if I get a Raider’s cap, which I really do need. So only 2 LP this time, I’m afraid.

In an effort to conserve RP among the UAW to go to the most needy and the most in need of topping off at Max Health, I will pay stretch the flat rate to get me up to 75%

Then I will offer 4 LP to the UAW to repair me 17 points up to my Max HP of 70.

The UAW has now reached its limit on repairs:

@thewizardofwas +35HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 10LP / MODS = installed!

@daneel +20HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 5LP / MODS = installed!

@gwwar +28HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 8LP / MODS = TBD

@peregrinus_bis +30HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 5LP / MODS = N/A

@drman321 +32HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 10LP / MODS = installed!

@SteampunkBanana +0HP = 80% / UAW = 8LP (refunded) / MODS = installed!

@Palomeque +18HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 2LP / MODS = installed!

@funruly +0HP = 80%MHP / UAW = 4LP (refunded) / MODS = installed!

~Bill repairs himself for 11HP to 100%~

Previous UAW RP’s available: 186

Total HP needed to 80%MHP: 163

Current UAW RP’s available: 12

4 Likes

Much obliged, sirrah!

1 Like

~Clank repairs himself for 6 HP to 100%~

Current UAW RP’s available: 6

2 Likes