Badass Dragons of the Wasteland: UAW Repairs Thread

Muy amable, señor. I’m good to go with 80%.

That is indeed graciously appreciated. Never come across a better religion in my life. Much obliged, and taking note of all of your hard, excellent, and fairly distributed work.

I knew I shouldn’t have waited until New-Stretch told us his info. But seeing as I don’t have the lowest amount of HP I’ll let those lower than I use up those last RPs. If no one shows up, could you spare a few of those leftover RPs to get me a bit above 75%? I need 6HP max to get back to 100%. I don’t need them all, just whatever you can spare.

Looks like I came late to the party as well.

I’ll go with Stretch this time, but save a wrench for me when I get back and we’ll see what it takes to buff out the zombie blood.

@kyntha +6HP = 100%MHP / UAW = 0LP / MODS = N/A

In the name of The Craftsman your ride has been repaired!

Current UAW RP’s available: 0

attn: @JonasEggeater hopefully we can get this repair done in time for round #5’s action sequence.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re in time. And thanks as always for your sterling service!

1 Like

@drman321 The UAW cannot accept donations larger than what the machine extorts, so please take these 2LP and save them until our next service…

May The Craftsman’s warranty last 1000 years!

2 Likes

It is gladly given. Use it to help those in need of repairs.

2 Likes

You are truly a servant of The craftsman Sir J.K. Boyer, please accept a UAW safety inspection free of charge!

Bill gets out his check list and start’s to inspectin’!

1 Like

The Craftsman be praised! I haven’t felt this repaired in several turns. Thanks be onto you sir. And onto The Craftsman.

1 Like

Here we go again ladies and gents! It look’s like @Donald_Petersen is gearing up for round 6, so the UAW is once again taking repair requests!

This time with our new simplified format:

1. RP needed to get to 100% MHP

2. Any Mod’s you would like installed

3. Any donations that you would like to make to the UAW (repairs and mod’s are free and donations are optional, but appreciated!)

Current UAW RP’s available: 186

I’d like to request 26 RP, everything else TBD until I have some idea about how much I have to spend, whether I can install the proton pack etc…

I think it’ll be 8 LP to the good fellows of the UAW.

1. I’m at 16/31, so getting 15 would be grand.
  2. I’m getting a bumper turret and a lot of Wackko Warner Glue ™
  3. 5

This round we will be repairing on a first come first serve basis:

@daneel +26HP = 100%MHP / UAW LP = TBD / MODS = TBD

@SteampunkBanana +15HP = 100%MHP / UAW LP = TBD / MODS = TBD

Current UAW RP’s available: 145

Currently, Reverend Clank and myself are the only members of the UAW.

We also have a military branch (The Knights Mechanical*) that consists of volunteers.

*The UAW reserves the right to heal our KM brethren first, and as The Craftsman has commanded us, we must always:

“Attend to the squeak in our own break drum first, so that we can stop suddenly in order to repair an emergency!”

[quote=“webiii1976, post:75, topic:22640”]
Sir J.K. Boyer and Sir B. Zanetti[/quote]

Sir De’Ath pulls out a (speaking) copy of Burke’s Peerage. Goes through the B’s and the Z’s.

3 Likes

The Chilterns? Lovely bit of the country. Used to go rambling there with pater when I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

Course, that’s all gone now. Don’t remember there ever being a library, though.

1 Like

Well I’m not the worst for wear, it looks like. Must be the handful of lucky zombie toes I picked up a while back.

So whatever time you can spare for work on me is much appreciated.

1. Need 21 HP to get to 100% (51->72).
  2. 3LP for the UAW

Ah, but for some fingers!

I love you fellows. I haven’t been drinking. Love you.

I need

1. 9 HP
  2. Only thing I might have picked up would be Pepper’s perfume
  3. 5 LP

More than happy to join the KM!

I must have missed the note about joining up that was pinned to the bulletin board when I was out on our last mission together taking more hits from fewer zombies when trying to prevent them from trying to kill you personally.

If voluntarily riding out towards zombies and raiders to face certain death together doesn’t put all of us in the same round table I think you might want to consider giving equal weight those out watching your back. We’re all in this together, Cochise. I wasn’t happy with our last civilization that made some more equal than others, not sure it makes a whole lot of sense now with ever dwindling resources.

3 Likes

Nervous Mike - Still kinda spooked

I’m missing just 16 HP but I’m determined to pick the toughest mission to make up for my absence last round, could you please repair that weird rattle my baby is making?

1. 16 HP
  2. TBD
  3. TBD ((I’m no longer on the stats sheet, so I’m not sure how many LP’s I got left but I’ll try and go to 5 at least))
2 Likes