Bag made with "ethically sourced" human child's spine

Bit small, even for a Size Zero model. Ethics wouldn’t come into it.

4 Likes

Gruesome a/f “edgy.”

Some things are just NOT okay.

7 Likes

Or out of the faces of edgy fashion designers? That’s, like, meta edgy.

5 Likes

Well, then you carve that baby skull up and chain it together in a larger size with the bones of its tiny body… that’s the only real art anyway… and make sure it’s only sold to the wealthiest of customers, as they are only ones who really understand such cutting edge art! /s

Yep. spot on.

Oh, I like that! Elegant solution… /s

6 Likes

Do you want a Thugee cult? Because that’s how you get a Thugee cult!

3oBR

6 Likes

John Wayne Gacy?

7 Likes

Did you know that GG Allin visited him in prison and Gacy thought that Allin was off his rocker…

I don’t know how that is relevant here, but it’s a factoid I like to throw out when Gacy comes up. :woman_shrugging:

Also, neither of them made hand bags out of the spines of children… so probably not edgy enough.

7 Likes

And John Wayne Gacy.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting point. It may be legal to make kids into bags, but I’m pretty sure there are laws about disposing of human remains.

At the very least, I think if someone tracked the spine that landed in the landfill back to you, there would be a visit from Officer Friendly.

And I’m not sure “Oh, that old thing. So 2020.” would clear things up.

2 Likes

Now that I think of it… Ask a Mortician did a video of these sorts of issues, but I can’t remember which video it was?

Maybe she addresses it here:

Or here:

1 Like

No, it will give me terrible gut cramps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.