Bagels that look they're made from fluorescent Play-Doh

Sarcasm? For every single Youtube video that has an ad, that’s the one I see. Every. Single. One. (I’m not sure it counts as “viral” if the reason so many people have seen it is because they were forced to.) I didn’t actually know what the product was because I close it out as soon as I can, but I’ve seen the defecating unicorn dozens and dozens of times.

Nope; I’d never seen the video before.

It’s a footstool that tucks under the toilet to elevate your feet while you poop.

I’m told it’s surprisingly effective at its job, and I’ve got plenty of friends who bought one after seeing the commercial, so it did its job, too.

6 Likes

Wasn’t the donut already fulfilling this requirement effectively? Or the doughnut?
Has every conceivable food finished evolving into dessert yet?

I assumed that was a video of how these are made…
Marshmallow Ice Cream Cones 2-pack - OldTimeCandy.com

1 Like

“Gimme a Gibson, a Mel Gibson.”
“What’s that?”
“Vodka and sand.”

(Well, it seemed like a good idea…)

3 Likes
1 Like

Isn’t their a badge for that?

:poop:  

6 Likes

My Jewish heritage demands it of me, I must ask: Are they boiled? It isn’t a real Bagel unless it’s boiled.

[And a personal note: They have defiled the Bagel. This… thing is blasphemy.]

8 Likes

The goyim have officially gone too far

3 Likes

Seriously! Let me tell you I ran across a falsely advertised Bagel a little while ago, they claimed it was boiled but it’s horrible cakey texture gave it away immediately.

1 Like

you’ve seen 24 youtube videos? Get a life! /sorry

do you get any other suspicious rainbow, poop or rainbow poop centered ads on other google services?

like if you google a ‘good hotel’ does this come up http://www.rainbowhoteltaipei.com.tw/en/intro.php

If you read the about page of their site, they are located in Williamsburg. How is it the Satmars haven’t sent over a goon squad is beyond me.

2 Likes

If that’s what you’re into you can skip the bagel http://mentalfloss.com/article/30725/new-bacteria-could-make-you-poop-rainbows

I have young children and bought little “stools” for them to get on to the toilet. I recommend that everyone does the same for their grown up selves. It’s a better experience.

Otherwise buy the squatty potty as the ad is fantastic!

I was expecting the boiling part of the video at any time. How can you call something a bagel if it isn’t boiled? It’s a… cake of some sort isn’t it?

1 Like

That’s 24 (totally random number I pulled out of a hat) since October, or whenever they started showing the ads. Those seem to be the only defecation/butt/rainbow themed ads I see. Previously the ads it showed me were often in German or Spanish for some reason (neither language I speak).

any vpn you’re using I generally encounter that with vpn usage, and not necessarily for the country the vpn is in. I used a vpn for denmark in Italy and got ads in german one time. I’ve used a french vpn and gotten dutch.

Close enuff!