"Banksy of Rae Dunn" droplifts pro-birth control products in Hobby Lobby

if you want to attack [name_of_asshole_who_runs_company] who uses the [name_of_system] for their own purposes, attack the [name_of_system] being used for nefarious purposes.

Public health systems rely on science and data - private payers conduct their business based on shareholder whim. Have you sued your local blue for antitrust yet? Every dollar you’re sending Aetna, Kaiser, Wellcare, etc. is about 60% used to bribe politicians (define:lobbying) to keep the system as is - supporting the ceo’s ability to make health decisions for their employees. Perhaps the best way to attack the system here is to stop buying health insurance. Reject this false product that does not help anyone. Fiduciary responsibility has no place in healthcare.

1 Like

I’m not going to judge people by where they shop. (our alternates are JoAnns, Michael’s, and for things like mini paints game hobby stores, & in general online shopping; I don’t know how many of them are near you, stock things you find useful, or are even “bad like Hobby Lobby”, but I just don’t actually know).

Good luck!

1 Like

People have robbed stores pretending to be a vendor, or employees from a different store that are picking up large things like TVs for ‘inter-store transfers that have been approved by the area manager’. :smiley:

Kaiser spends a lot of money on lobbying, but it spends more on executive salaries.

OAKLAND, Calif. — Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc., Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and their respective subsidiaries (KFHP/H) reported 2018 annual financial results. Total operating revenue for 2018 was $79.7 billion, compared to $72.7 billion in 2017. Operating income was $1.9 billion, or 2.4 percent of operating revenue, compared to $1.7 billion* in 2017, or 2.4 percent of operating revenue. Net non-operating income was $0.6 billion in 2018, compared to $2.1 billion in 2017. Net income was $2.5 billion in 2018, compared to $3.8 billion in 2017, which reflects stable operating income performance and the volatility in the investment markets. Capital spending was $3.4 billion in 2018, compared to $3.3 billion in 2017.

https://about.kaiserpermanente.org/our-story/news/announcements/kaiser-foundation-health-plan-and-hospitals-report-2018-financia

Jerry’s Art-a-Rama is the best, and has online ordering, but you have to buy in bulk to get a good price. When my studio is ready, that’s probably what I might do.

2 Likes

for some reason, the main link doesn’t seem to work

after doing a search I found this: "Banksy of Rae Dunn" droplifts pro-birth control products in Hobby Lobby | Boing Boing

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.