Beatboxing with a McDonald's cup, the impressive encore

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/09/beatboxing-with-a-mcdonalds.html

3 Likes

Trump said he liked this performance 25% less because the #FakeNewsCNN was on in the background.

4 Likes

This guy for POTUS 2020!

3 Likes

ok. assuming he’s running against Trump…

ANYONE FOR POTUS 2020!!!

2 Likes

Now I’m thirsty for a Coke.

2 Likes

Neat, but someone should inform this guy that there’s an entire world to explore beyond those golden arches.

1 Like

Nice. You know what does wonders for showing how a crowd is reacting to a performance? Holding your phone in landscape mode.

Don’t get me wrong, I feel there are times where a portrait mode video is actually better… this is not that time.

1 Like

Portait mode does seem to have a more selective effect than in landscape mode, though. I feel I noticed the crowd’s reactions as individuals more than I might.

Fair point. My main issue was when the camera holder started swinging it wildly in an attempt to capture everyone’s reaction at the end. I wish there was a way to change orientation in the moment, without turning your video sideways.

Well, there is, just: two cameras + editing.

1 Like

1 Like

… oh, sure. If you want to turn it into work.

1 Like

My one and only superpower.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.