Bernie Sanders is more popular than Trump, but the press ignores him

[quote=“Comrade, post:224, topic:70876”]
Reading through this thread, and others like it, it’s disheartening to see support for lesser-of-two-evilism. Look where it got us with Obama. More war, record numbers of deportations, a healthcare system that’s still broken. It’s sad.
[/quote]Are you kidding? Without a filthy democrat in the executive office, we’d be in ALL OUT WAR by now with Iran, Syria and even perhaps Russia. We’d very likely be pushed into World War III instead of pushing for ANY progressive reforms at all right now. Have you not listened to any of the Republican debates? Listen to their campaign promises. These guys are NOT kidding. They are not fucking around. Nor was GW Bush:

More on this:

Even Bernie’s not anti-war, and that’s on his website.
[/quote]Ok, comrade… who is your pacifist leader we should all support for 2016 that can actually win?

What gains are to be had by ushering in more Republicans that stonewall near all progressive gains? Did you not read my last post?

I get the feeling you’re barking from an ivory tower. Those of us who are in the actual trenches of progressive activism know that our pathways are blocked by Republicans in power and so-called progressives like you hinder us by continually empowering Republicans with false equivalence and induced apathy.

I just think it’s time to forge new political traditions and make a clean break with the old.
[/quote]Sounds great, comrade. How do you plan to accomplish this in our reality? Or are you promoting pipe dreams instead of real change like so many ivory tower liberals do?

6 Likes