Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign maintains a page of anti-endorsements: denunciations from billionaire ghouls and their enablers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/10/an-existential-threat.html

10 Likes

Look that page over, and find some of the worst bottom feeders to ever live.

17 Likes

Bottom feeders that are above us all. Life is grand.

5 Likes

Not forever.

15 Likes
10 Likes

If Sanders doesn’t win, he’ll at least have provided everyone with a priority list for the tumbrels.

16 Likes

Lesson from video games:

If you’re encountering increasingly powerful enemies, you’re going in the right direction.

35 Likes

If Bernie is the antichrist, I’ll vote myself straight to hell- because the assholes I gotta live with around me that aren’t on fire sure as hell should be!

2 Likes

Time to get working on my tumbrel based investment plan…

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

This is the aspect of Sanders’ candidacy that I least like (well, not just his candidacy, just discourse in general). Doing the right thing might well get you hated, but being hated is not actually the goal. Being hated by the right people does not actually make you right. Trump can pull up a list of despicable people that dislike him too.

2 Likes

Free startup idea:

Tumbrl™: A Disruptive New Social Network for Billionaires!

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for the belly laugh!

1 Like

Druckenmiller’s comments at the bottom are probably not far off unfortunately, I bet a Sanders victory would tanks stocks. But that’s not the problem, the problem is that we see this skittish, ogre-minded entity as the barometer for everything. That’s why when Trump does something bold (and with him, always idiotic and destructive) that shakes the stock market, I wince at the schadenfreude that the stocks market drop will hurt him. I know it’s a “taste of your own medicine” moment, but bold moves will scare the stock market, we need to become used to that. Not every thing that is good for America is good for the giant dog track in the sky.

2 Likes

“The cream cannot help but always rise up to the top,
Well I say: Shit floats.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.