Best horror-themed podcasts

Its the holidays and I will be listening to lots of podcasts. I’ve been on a roll lately listening to some great horror-themed ones and I’m looking for more. Can you all post some good ones?

Here’s what I got:

• Alice isn’t Dead (first two seasons were fantastic)
  • Left/Right Game
  • The Case of Charles Dexter Ward (From BB)
  • Limetown
  • The Message
  • Welcome to Nightvale (not really horror, but still existentially odd)
  • Earthbreak
  • The Carrier
2 Likes

Not all episodes are horror related, but I’d say the majority are. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Presumably, you’ve already listened to the next one in the series:

And the one after that came out in November:

Link behind spolier since the title might slightly spoil The Whisperer in Darkness.

3 Likes

Old Gods of Appalachia is my favorite by far.

1 Like

https://rustyquill.com/category/podcast/the-magnus-archives/feed/

“Make your statement, face your fear.”

The Magnus Archives is a weekly horror fiction anthology podcast examining what lurks in the archives of the Magnus Institute, an organisation dedicated to researching the esoteric and the weird. Join new head archivist Jonathan Sims as he attempts to bring a seemingly neglected collection of supernatural statements up to date, converting them to audio and supplementing them with follow-up work from his small but dedicated team.

Individually, they are unsettling. Together they begin to form a picture that is truly horrifying because as they look into the depths of the archives, something starts to look back…

1 Like

and for unconnected short stories…
https://www.thenosleeppodcast.com/
For the dark hours when you dare not close your eyes. Tales of horror to frighten and disturb. Join us as the sleepless hours tick past. Brace yourself… for The NoSleep Podcast.

1 Like

Listened to all three seasons. Fantastic. Not sure if a fourth will come out.

1 Like

That looks great. Going to start right away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.