Beware the woke banks!

Originally published at: Beware the woke banks! | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I was going to add some witty comment about asleep banks…

Then I looked at the time, and realized it is past my bedtime.

7 Likes

Too bad most ATMs don’t give out $10 bills or we could make it play Hamilton songs!

6 Likes

We probably need some sort of quota or affirmative action policy to ensure white, cisgender, straight guys are adequately represented on bank boards of directors.

6 Likes

I couldn’t honesty tell that this was satire until I read the thread. I was like “what kind of creep lurks around the ATM after their transaction is over?”

My woke bank does! Not only will it allow you to take out, say $50, but if you take out $60, you get two tens and two twenties. Very convenient!

6 Likes

The ATM I used yesterday gave out hundreds. WTF?

9 Likes

Ooh, la la. Fancy pants with $100 bills over here. :wink:

Seriously, it still makes me super nervous to get a $100 bill.

5 Likes

It went right to the car repair guy. Who gave me a cash discount.

5 Likes

The last time I took out a significant amount of cash it was for the exact same purpose.

2 Likes

It was weird having to crouch down to have to hand it to him under the table. But I can respect tradition.

10 Likes

My guy has a sign on his desk saying it out loud. I’m like, “I don’t know if it’s a great idea to broadcast that, dude.”

2 Likes
1 Like

“the ATM takes a few extra minutes to tell me the true history of the founding father on the bills I have just withdrawn. You will not believe some of these guys!”

I mean, that’s actually true!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.