Billionaire chronicles

i should buy a boat GIF

9 Likes

Iā€™m guessing :new_zealand: has taken notes from :switzerland:.

13 Likes

They say - You donā€™t get to incite Armageddon than try and hide from it here!

10 Likes

Darned if I can find a source other than bar-room talk with :switzerland: friendsā€¦

There was apparently an incident where a wealthy individual built a house in Ticino :switzerland: without consent. They let him finish it, furnish it, then waited until he was on vacation. The :switzerland: army then used it as a demolition exercise.

13 Likes

I mean, I donā€™t ā€˜likeā€™ schnitzel (because I donā€™t eat it), but Germany is filled with excellent vegetarian and even vegan cuisine, including modern remakes of such dishes.

But more to the point, Iā€™d prefer German or Dutch engineering to go into something I was literally risking my life by using, rather than pretty fixtures and good pasta while waiting. The view from the shipyard means nothing.

6 Likes

Explode David Tennant GIF by Doctor Who

6 Likes

:thinking: How many of those billionaires would probably bail if this goes through?

9 Likes

Win-Win GIF by Your Happy Workplace

6 Likes

Does this mean policies (or views of pols on corruption in some countries) are changing?

Still remember this case involving Lee Jae Yongā€¦:

ā€¦and this caseā€¦:

ā€¦and post-pardon plans:

6 Likes

You canā€™t be a proper Dark Lord if they wonā€™t let you build your tower!

1 Like

Too big to jail.

3 Likes
1 Like

Plenty of good engineers in Italy, I can offer more than a few examples if youā€™d like.

1 Like

Kinda unfair that theyā€™re best known for the screwups rather than the many things they got right.

6 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

I also doubt itā€™s his only house.

3 Likes

For $66 on $60,000/year income, buy a Bakerā€™s Dozen.

2 Likes
5 Likes