Billionaire chronicles

5 Likes

One less RocketBro.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Ha. Can you imagine how Jeff and Elmo will taunt Beardy at the next meeting of the billionaire bros treehouse club?

7 Likes

“Oh, yeah Elmo? You still haven’t been to space. Chicken!”

6 Likes

I can barely make myself watch Larry Summers. He’s all kinds of wrong.

But dang if Jon Stewart doesn’t try hard to pin him down:

6 Likes
10 Likes

Myth #1: the rich pay taxes, too!

6 Likes

Wanted to put this into the schadenfreude thread but it fell into disuse. And there is just so much of it out there!

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes

Re-opened for your convenience.

BTW, that video at the top of that thread…
No, this is not how Schadenfreude is pronounced. At least not in German.

7 Likes

It’s a running joke. It’s not pronounced that way in English either. Last I looked at it the highest rated comment was from a German saying that was precisely how it was pronounced. For me it’s the wryest gentle joke about internet epistemology!

6 Likes

Everywhere.
All of them.
Wherever they are.

8 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Well it doesn’t work unless you’re a tardigrade. And heads-in-jars only works in Futurama. Hibernation might work for humans at some point.
But he’s gonna try to upload himself into some sort of computer system that remotely controls killer drones anyway.

9 Likes

Shall we do a couple of test runs Pete?

8 Likes

Why wait?

9 Likes

Freeze yourself now, while your future thawed body will be young enough to enjoy .

8 Likes

blobfish GIF

5 Likes

Yes, it is really weird how many people take that stuff seriously. Besides the whole bringing back the dead thing, it ruptures every single cell in your body. You might as well hope that they’ll find a way to put you back together after cremation.

3 Likes