Billionaire chronicles

Look, as a general rule, whenever the media starts fawning over rich people who have “created a new paradigm for examining our lives, human existence, and the future” you need to immediately ask yourself “wait, is this just nazi shit?” And like 95% of the time you will discover that it is in fact, just nazi shit. This is because rich people are big into nazi shit, and rich people also own for-profit media.

I don’t make the rules, I just call balls and strikes.

I mean there’s a whole meta analysis discussion here about why when you have more money than a Frankish King, while folks are living under overpasses and begging for food money in “the richest country in human history,” you need to find a way to justify that situation and that usually means dehumanizing everyone below you in the capitalist pyramid. But also? Who gives a fuck why nazis are nazis and what bullshit they tell themselves to excuse their nazi bullshit? It’s tedious.

11 Likes
7 Likes

Joe Biden Cnn Town Hall GIF by GIPHY News

10 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Zuck should have some accessories…

3 Likes

Maybe he needs something that leaves less mess…like a pod of orcas:

Killer Whales Ocean GIF by TJ Fuller

6 Likes

2 Likes

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

5 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

let them fight fighting GIF

Whoever wins, we all lose.

5 Likes

Now, hear me out…

What if Space X and Blue Origin have a space battle over Florida, and the two crash into each other and land on the governor’s mansion in Tallahassee? Win-win- win!

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful dream.

6 Likes

More nonsense from those billionaires who want to build a “utopian” community in rural Solano County near the San Francisco Bay area. I am hardly the first to observe this, but even when billionaires genuinely try to do something they think will be good for everyone else they end up providing the kinds of goods and services people like them enjoy instead of trying to figure out what regular people actually want or need.

Bay Area billionaire’s utopia adds 5,000-person public pool

I’m sure it might be kind of fun to have a giant artificial lagoon occupying former farmland in a drought prone state but is that really a priority right now?

8 Likes

That’s one less of those things on the seas. Probably two or three, considering Lürssen are a major provider of these abominations, and will probably lose business from that.

The cause of the fire is still unclear, but a police spokesman said that the 74.8-metre superyacht Honolulu began to ‘smolder’, with the first smoke visible shortly afterwards.

9 Likes

California Forever, the tech billionaire-backed group that wants to plop a planned city in east Solano County

SouthPoop

5 Likes
5 Likes

That’s insufficient. Really useful advice includes how to knock them off without getting caught.

5 Likes