Binge on reality with this documentary streaming service

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/05/binge-on-reality-with-this-doc.html

“Binge on reality,” “hungry an hour later,” where to even start with this?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard that joke since the 70s. We’re really into retro racism i guess?

2 Likes

Yes, watch only (always incredibly accurate) documentaries and turn into one of those incredibly annoying people who only half knows things but is very, very sure of them.

1 Like

So… in the BB store it’s $30 for 2 years, but on their own website it’s currently $12 for a year. Um.

1 Like

cool! now I can binge on reality online!

1 Like

I’m hella disappointed in BoingBoing. I purchased this as a one-time gift for my father, but in order to redeem it, I need to provide a credit card so that I may be billed automatically until the heat death of the universe. BoingBoing didn’t make this clear.

There’s no way I’m providing a credit card to be automatically billed. Advice on how to work around this will be greatly appreciated.

custom loaded gift card? or cash app/(venmo?) digital card, with only enough for one payment loaded on it? not sure but worth looking into

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.