Bizarre GOP Mark Finchem, running for secretary of state in Arizona, could decide elections in the state

Originally published at: Bizarre GOP Mark Finchem, running for secretary of state in Arizona, could decide elections in the state | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Been saving this for the next Boebert or MTG shenanigan, but my new fav band Alestorm has something to say:

3 Likes

SPF Truther.

Nor should they be in any sort of position of power.

The projection is strong with this one…

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve got a sneaking suspicion “What makes us think IT CAN’T HAPPEN IN AMERICA?” is more aspirational/inspirational to Finchem’s fellow-travellers than it is a warning.
Seems to me, a lot of the American right would happily and eagerly participate in their version of the Holocaust - as long as the targets were LGBTQ+ and BIPOC only. Not Jews though, then they’d be literally doing exactly what the Nazis did - and as long as they don’t do exactly what the Nazis did they’ll be convinced there’s some meaningful distinction between that and their I Can’t Believe It’s Not Fascism

5 Likes

This song screams out for a Dropkick Murphys cover version. Needs some banjo in it. Great song though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.