Black Lives Matter. Still

Past and present treatment of minors making me SMH:

15 Likes
14 Likes
16 Likes

He’s a brave soul for taking the time to point out that SCOTUS open carry ruling will be interpreted as being only for white folks. :unamused:

13 Likes

Something something laws that protect but do not bind, something bind but not protect. SOSDD. It makes me tired, and I am a white guy. I cannot imagine the level of exhaustion it takes to be a PoC in this environment.

13 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

Was just going to post from a different source with pic of target.

WTF? Aren’t these supposed to be outlines? Not pics of people?

15 Likes

IKR? Our tax dollars at work - enabling all kinds of shady shit. :angry:

11 Likes

That depends entirely on whether the point is to train target placement or train to overcome the reflex against killing another human being.

By only using black people for targets, they’re training them to reflexively shoot at black people.

14 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/29/emmett-till-warrant-carolyn-bryant-donham-family-arrest

14 Likes

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

The Akron Beacon-Journal reported that despite his fatal wounds, cops on scene actually handcuffed Walker while he was on the ground and waited for a medical examiner to show up and pronounce his death.

why would you do that selena gomez GIF

13 Likes

Snl Thats Racist GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes

Very true, but I’m trying to figure out what the excuse would be.

“We had him cuffed, but then he spontaneously broke out in bullet wounds.”

9 Likes

They are just that scared of Black men.

11 Likes

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

After centuries of racist myths that Black people have supernatural strength and modern use of language like “zombie apocalypse” applied to worst-case scenarios, it doesn’t surprise me that some folks conflate the two. Of course, my Haitian friends find this to be particularly disturbing, because it bears little resemblance to the religious beliefs that created the term:

13 Likes

Yep. Ever since Night of the Living Dead, zombies of American pop culture have diverged wildly from the Haitian religious version… I guess there was a couple of films based on that back in the day… White Zombie, I guess, with Bela Legosi…

10 Likes
13 Likes

What the heck does it mean to choose involuntary anything?

16 Likes