Black Lives Matter. Still

The child. Multiple reasons the news source should not display their face on top of multiple reasons they should display the cops’.

15 Likes

Hence the quotation marks. Also, fuck that informer.

14 Likes

Does the UK have laws against “SWATting?” Because this definitely sounds like a case of SWATting.

9 Likes

Nonononono. We do not want him.

10 Likes

We don’t want him in Michigan, either. Maybe he should try Montana, far fewer people to alienate and neighbors to piss off.

10 Likes

I’ve heard about a nice libertarian enclave in NH that might be a good fit for him. Don’t forget the bear spray, Ted! /s

10 Likes

Is consequence culture coming for these folks? :crossed_fingers:t4:

12 Likes

Love this line from the first one:

I love that they think police reform is a joke while simultaneously making a case for it.

9 Likes

I also posted this in the thread about missing women and race, but thought I’d post it here, too:

15 Likes

Seriously, a petition to reinstitute slavery. Missouri, WTF?

15 Likes

“Misplaced?”
bullshit GIF

14 Likes

Blue sign, white sign, my ass. Whoever put the “white” sign on the water fountain totally knew what they were doing. These kids are learning this racist shit from their parents and the schools won’t do anything lest they offend white parents.

13 Likes

He needs to pay his appeal court fees.

12 Likes
15 Likes

Anti-CRT law in Texas - working as intended…

15 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

Talk about shooting yourself in the economically disadvantaged foot you hoped to exploit straight out of high school…

9 Likes

The Feds need to prosecute

19 Likes

…especially before someone tries to repay the favor.

15 Likes