Black Lives Matter. Still

15 Likes

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

7 Likes

More attacks against flags and posters promoting inclusive or progressive movements:

Banking while Black:

W.T.A.F. Healthcare workers have enough drama right now without adding this!

13 Likes

Wow. Grand theft racism right there. I hope they are charged with a crime.

9 Likes

Dammit, Livonia, could you maybe be not so white for 5 minutes?

8 Likes

Follow up:

11 Likes

WTAF? Even the BYU coach recognized it at the time. That is a really weird response. Glad to see Duke is backing their own student-athletes.

13 Likes

Nothing to see here! Nothing at all!

8 Likes

Not shocked at the bank or the city where the incident occurred.

10 Likes
15 Likes
14 Likes

I’m sure the FBI has been bringing this same level of attention to domestic terrorists and hate groups so those who break the law will be prosecuted, right? Right?

:weary:

15 Likes

Ooh, ooh, is it “because they don’t want to”?

12 Likes

After reading about DeSantis shipping immigrants to Martha’s Vinyard, I was looking to see if I could figure out how many people in the Maine prisons were from Florida so we could ship them to DeSantis (not really, they are humans, after all
)
I couldn’t find that, but did find this.

• White imprisonment rate per 100,000: 143 (#44 highest among all states)
  • Black imprisonment rate per 100,000: 1,331 (#30 highest among all states)

Holy shit.

Source

14 Likes

Yeah, the entire system reflects a lot of racism:

This is a deep dive on the subject, and focuses on correcting a lot of popular talking points or misconceptions:

14 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

Holy hell. He’s like an eviler, racist, misogynistic Dexter.
:pleading_face:
I hope he goes down hard, as well as anyone who turned a blind eye to his activities.

14 Likes

The FDA announced Thursday that its advisory committee—the Anesthesiology and Respiratory Therapy Devices Panel (ARTDP)—would convene on November 1 to discuss pulse oximeters. Until then, the agency renewed emphasis on the safety warning it issued in February 2021, which noted that the ubiquitous devices “may be less accurate in people with dark skin pigmentation.”

Anyone believe for a second tis would have happened under TFG?

13 Likes

Under the 45 admin, they would have prevented companies from voluntarily fixing the problem and blocked approval of new devices that address the discrepancy.

10 Likes