Sesame Street Smh GIF

9 Likes
12 Likes

Good way to put it:

15 Likes

But Lizzo TWERKED while playing it
 how disrespectful can one woman get! /s

The things that some white people melt down about
 earlier this year, it was the slap and now it’s Lizzo twerking while playing an old flute.

13 Likes

At least she didn’t do it while wearing a tan pantsuit.

11 Likes

Worse! It was an outfit where you could see her body! THE HORRORS! /S

God, some people are so fucking sad.

12 Likes

Angry Star Trek GIF

15 Likes

Those kids should be expelled from the school.

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1664630063976

15 Likes

Once again, some cops prove they are the worst at handling a mental health crisis. They never seem to use a taser, or shoot in other way except to kill:

11 Likes

guns are just a tool. they never change outcomes at all. said many people, frequently :cry:

8 Likes

Dislike Smh GIF by Next Level Chef

14 Likes

Feeling some déjà vu
 :weary::

12 Likes

I learned much. Including they are as excellent and awesome as I have long believed.

14 Likes

Excellent drag of Columbus, both the explorer and the national holiday celebrating his atrocious, inhumane history.

16 Likes

Emphasis mine

“If you want to understand the full cost, it’s important to write about the effect on the activists and their families, their children. Dave Dennis Jr, the son of one of the people who ran Freedom Summer, he and I have talked about this a bit. We believe the Veterans Administration should be open to veterans of the civil rights movement. There aren’t a lot of veterans still alive. Nonetheless, it would be a meaningful gesture that could help some people who have had a hard time in life.”

10 Likes

bbc.co.uk: Letter from Africa: The Afro-punk band taking on ‘whitewashed’ history.
Letter from Africa: The Afro-punk band taking on 'whitewashed' history - BBC News

3 Likes
16 Likes

I kinda teared up reading that

14 Likes

Same here. Those empty chairs say a lot about this country, good and bad. I hope it becomes a larger trend in classrooms.

11 Likes