Black Lives Matter. Still

Not today. Maybe not ever, but def not today.

11 Likes
12 Likes

The sheriff who was in charge when his deputies murdered Javier Ambler, while being filmed for a tv show, has lost re-election to his democrat opponent. He’s also under indictment for felony evidence tampering in relation to the muder.
His county, Williamson, is traditionally very conservative and pro-cop.

17 Likes

This wasn’t a first offense

He also acknowledged that he was “rightly castigated” for using the term “fluff” to describe the claims of institutional racism during last week’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport parliamentary select committee hearing.

14 Likes
16 Likes

Another enraging and sad story:

17 Likes

What the actual FUCK.

13 Likes

Yeah, next to no effort put into this by that department. :rage:

13 Likes

It’s fucking infuriating.

11 Likes

Color me not shocked.

I hope they get ‘Streisand’-ed, and that he family is able to sue the PD and win.

13 Likes

and i hope for the family’s sake they’re able to find out the truth about what happened. ( and that they’ve been able to hire their own coroner. in lousiana they’re elected. :confused: it’s so messed up. )

13 Likes

They deserve much more than that, but it would be a start.

11 Likes

Yeah, I’d begin with a call to an independent (worthwhile) P.I. or even the FBI.

11 Likes

Yeah, after January 20th, for sure.

12 Likes

I can’t even imagine how his family is able to function right now. I weep for his family’s loss. No child should ever suffer such cruelty.

13 Likes

My daughter is Quawan’s age. We both cried when we read that article.

15 Likes

That’s fucked up like what happened to Ahmaud Arbery. It made me cry. This world and this country are shit. Fuckin shit bags hurting so many people.

5 Likes

What happened to this child was even worse.

12 Likes

Where is my frowny angry :rage: face.

Follow-up:

Sure enough, investigators determined that police lied about Kevin Peterson, Jr firing at them before they killed him.

15 Likes