Bloomberg and Trump to buy competing $10 million Super Bowl ads

Great, so I can as usual not watch the Super Bowl and avoid seeing either.

3 Likes

So a deep fake of Idiocracy with 45’s face replacing Terry Crews’?

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s the only thing he wouldn’t claim to be the best at…because you know…the racism.

@KathyPartdeux Bloomberg should 100% get into a petty money spending competition. “Fake fox news with the unfair ads, so democrat”

1 Like

Finally. When was Aliens released? Mounting a machine gun to a steady cam type device seems like a workable idea, I am surprised it took them this long.

A contest of colliding meat, and a football game.

2 Likes

I’m voting for whoever is funnier or cuter. Just like how I decide most of my purchase decisions based on Super Bowl ads.

If one of them uses Star Wars…

Yet another ridiculously clear indication of why money needs to be removed from U.S. politics.

But in the US’s case there’s be no politics left if you did that! :wink:

Does your fruit hang low, does it wobble to and fro?

2 Likes

I’m generally a pretty tolerant person, but goddammit if I’m not totally, utterly, and completely done with all these fucking billionaires we are infested with these days.

Speaking of, did you see that footage of Musk dancing? Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

Does Ed still have any of his 2015 election mugs left?

I’d call that worthy of contempt, even if Farage is far worse. I’m not interested in voting for Strasserism-lite.

Social anarchism. They were one of the groups behind the Poll Tax riots. The tabloids were writing scary stories about them in the 1980s, just like they were doing with the WOMBLES in the 1990s and 2000s and Antifa now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.