Breaking: Michael Bloomberg re-enters Presidential race

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/07/breaking-michael-bloomberg-re.html

3 Likes

Nonononononononononononononono. No. Hell no. Fuck no. NO

51 Likes

Oh goody, another 70something Manhattan billionaire.

62 Likes

On the plus side, Elizabeth Warren is really scaring the beejuzus out of billionaires.

But really, Mike, don’t “help”. We already have enough also-rans hanging in there wasting our time, including another billionaire.

64 Likes

I’m fine with this as long as Mike splits Joe’s primary voters and the rest of us go for Warren or Sanders en masse.

56 Likes

Dear Mike, remember how you were going to work on advocating for gun control and reducing gun violence? Do that. I am sure any democrat elected will be happy to have your help on that.

30 Likes

tumblr_1dd03edda6d897c658bfcef17fdc8505_0449f178_640

50 Likes

Imagine having such a sense of entitlement that you were able to convince yourself that you were the best possible candidate for the Democratic Party nomination even though you spent almost the entirety of the George W. Bush administration as a registered Republican and only became a Democrat in 2018.

59 Likes

Worked for Trump…

32 Likes

Feeling a little like the panicked guy in the background…

16 Likes

37 Likes

Do. Not. Want.

29 Likes

Whew!

I was worried that we didn’t have enough billionaires to choose from. Now there’s two Republican billionaires in the race.

America- fucking A!

36 Likes

Alright 6:13 PM November 7, 2019. I’m calling it, America is over.

22 Likes

Just remember if you’re watching Morning Joke tomorrow- perennial guest Steve Rattner manages Bloomberg’s money - all his kvetching over Warren was planned.

20 Likes

z16
(because it can’t be emphasized enough)

23 Likes

Hey, at least it’s not a 3rd party run, right?

2 Likes

Piss off Bloomberg, in the meantime take a number…

51 Likes

Any well funded DNC candidate that fails in the primaries should switch over as a 3rd party run. Divide the vote as many ways as we can, because if Hillary can’t be President then NOBODY can.

Is that for my avocado bagels?

21 Likes